Article 1 (Privacy information)
"Personal information" of privacy information refers to "personal information" in the Act on the Protection of personal information, and information about the person who lives, the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, which is included in the information. It refers to information that can identify a particular individual by a contact or other description.
The "historical information and characteristic information" of the privacy information refers to a thing other than "personal information" as set forth above, the service you have used and the product you purchased, the history of the pages and advertisements you have seen, the search keywords that the user has been searched, Date and time, usage, usage environment, ZIP code and gender, occupation, age, user's IP address, cookie information, location information, and individual identification information of the terminal.
Article 2 (Method of collecting privacy information)
We may ask you for personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number when you register for use. In addition, the company's partners (information sources, advertisers, advertising destinations, etc.) include the transaction records including personal information of the user and the information about the settlement with the user and the partner. The following is the [ partner ]. may be collected from.
The company will use the service, software, purchased products, pages and ads history, search keywords, date and time of use, usage, and use environment (the communication state of the terminal when using mobile devices). We collect historical and characteristic information such as IP address, cookie information, location information, and individual identification information of the terminal when using the service of the company or the partner, or when browsing the page.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purpose of our company's collection and use of personal information is as follows.
- (1) View or modify your registration information to display information about the name, address, contact, payment method, etc., the service used, the product purchased, and the price.
- (2) The purpose of using contact information, such as name and address, to use the email address to inform or contact the user, to send the product to the user, or to contact if necessary.
- (3) The purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, and the result of delivery of mail with proof.
- (4) The purpose of using such information as payment of the purchased product name and quantity, the type of service used, the number of times, the amount of charges, the name, the address, the bank account number and the credit card number, etc., to charge the user.
- (5) In order to enable users to enter data easily the purpose of the information registered with the company to be displayed on the input screen, and to transfer it to other services (including the one provided by the partner) based on the user's instructions.
- (7) In order to respond to inquiries from users, the purpose of using the information that we provide to the user, such as information about the inquiry and the request for the payment, and the usage status of the user, the contact information, etc..
- (8) Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use.
Article 4 (Provision of personal information to third parties)
The company will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases: However, except as permitted by the personal Information protection law and other laws and regulations.
- (1) Under the law.
- (2) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- (3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- (4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution or a local public entity or a person who has been entrusted to carry out the clerical work stipulated by the law, and obtaining the consent of the person may interfere with the execution of such affairs.
- (5) When the following matters are announced or disclosed in advance:
Including provision to third parties for purposes of use
Items of data provided to third parties
Means or method of providing to a third party
To stop the provision of personal information to a third party in response to the request of the individual.
Notwithstanding the provisions set forth in the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
- (1) When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- (2) When personal information is provided with the succession of business due to merger or other reasons.
- (3) When the personal information is used jointly with a specific person, and the item of the personal information to which it is used jointly, and the scope of the person who uses it jointly. The purpose of use of the user and the name or name of the person who is responsible for the management of such personal information shall be notified beforehand or in a state where the person is easily known.
Article 5 (Disclosure of personal information)
When we are asked to disclose personal information from the individual, we will disclose it to the individual without delay. However, if any of the following is true by disclosing, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay.
- (1) If there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights of the person or third party.
- (2) When there is a risk of significant interference in the proper implementation of the company's business.
- (3) In case of violation of other laws and regulations
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will not disclose information other than personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information, as a general rule.
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
The user may request that the company amend or delete the personal information from us in the case that the personal information of the company we hold is false information.
In the event that the user deems it necessary to comply with the claim in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the user
Article 7 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
The company is suspension or erasure of the use of Personal information (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") is due to the reason that it is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or because it is obtained by means of fraud. If asked to do so, we will conduct necessary investigations without delay and, based on the results, suspend the use of personal information, and notify the person to that effect. However, in cases where it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information for a large amount of money, etc., etc., and to take the necessary measures to protect the interests of the individual, this alternative will be taken.
The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user.
Article 9 (Contact point)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact:
Company Name: Imapp Co., Ltd
Address: 26-41, Kamiyanagi-cho, Kita-ku, Kyoto 603-8355
Email Address: email@example.com